Rundle’s Mission continues to provide services partly through the generous donations of our patrons.
Rundle’s Mission Society believes:
- that contemplation, recreation and learning are essential for the well-being of individuals and communities.
- that we should provide a hospitable and beautiful setting to enhance and encourage learning, recreative and contemplative experiences
- that as stewards of the site and its lands, we should involve the guests and visiotors in appreciating the significance of the site’s social and natural heritage
- that given the history of the site as a gathering place and Christian mission to the region’s First Nations, we believe that respectful relationships with these communities is an element of the Society’s work and life.
When you make a donation to Rundle’s Mission Society you are supporting our beliefs and ensuring that we can continue to provide services to our community.
Our rental facilities are open year round and operate at cost. All improvements are dependent on your donations.
- Rundle’s Mission Society Yearly Membership $20.00
(receive our newsletter 2x per year as well as event and educational seminar notifications)
- Buy a Bed Campaign
(assist us in purchasing 22 replacement mattresses for the Memorial Lodge)
- Raise the Roof Campaign
(assist us with replacing the shingles on the Guest Houses with new tin roofs)
- Renew Rundle’s Campaign
(assist us in our efforts to improve the accessibility of the Memorial Lodge with the addition of a elevator and new bedrooms/bathrooms for our guests)
- Gerald & Miriam Hutchinson & Friends Endowment Fund
(this fund is held in trust by The United Church of Canada for programming at Rundle’s Mission)
All Personal Donations are Tax Deductible and can be matched by the Alberta Government Community Spirit Grant. Thank You for Your Generosity.